Ambito Care and Support
Our provision of care and support should enable disabled people to live independently and support individual wellbeing.
This might be:
- Support with personal care
- Help with preparing meals and eating
- Support to move around their environment safely
- Use of daily living aids, such as equipment or assistive technology
- Support to keep in touch with family and friends
- Support to do the things of interest, for example sport or social activities, to getting out and about
- Support to enable you to work, study and volunteer. This is different from support such as Access to Work
- Support to enable you to use local facilities and be a part of your community
- Communication support
Find more information about our care and support services on our Individual Service Pages.
You can also contact us to discuss making a referral on 01753 255888, or complete the Contact Us form on this website.
Referrals are accepted from:
- Any potential customer seeking support
- A member of the customer’s family (with customer consent)
- Someone working alongside the customer offering support (with customer consent)
- Your local authority
We will speak to you and, with your agreement, others that support you such as your family or other care providers. Following agreement about the suitability of placement, we will develop an individual support plan with you which will outline your communication preferences, lifestyle choices and wishes and health and wellbeing needs. We allow every customer to undertake a three-month trial period so you can experience the service. At the end of the trial period we will hold a review and, if applicable, formally agree the support with the customer, their representative and their sponsoring authority.
With Ambito we put you at the centre of your Support Plan
Make you own Plan
Together we create your own plan for what you want to do and how we can best support you to do it.
Take Advantage of our Flexibility
We work with you as an individual, offering support that recognises your changing needs.