Accomodation & Services
Ambito provide a range of services from Residential Care to Community Support, including Supported Living.
We offer an holistic approach to personalised care and support in residential living settings. Our high-quality residential services focus on giving you a safe and supportive environment, where you can be supported towards your goals and aspirations.
- Receive individualised support.
- A home is only part of what we offer – we look at your whole life. Our approach meets care and health needs, while supporting you to pursue your future goals.
- Become more independent.
- Our services can act as a stepping stone. We work with you and your circle of support to develop a support plan that is unique to your needs.
- Our services use assistive technology to give disabled people greater independence and control.
- All our staff are trained specialists in supporting and communicating with disabled people.
Day Services & Supported Living
Day Services and Community Support, including Supported Living
Whether it’s meeting up with friends, socialising or everyday tasks like shopping and attending college we support you to achieve what you want out of life. Developing your skills and independence and having great experiences along the way.
- Our support develops confidence and self-esteem.
- Increase life skills for greater independence.
- Actively participating in your local community.
We want you to choose the support that works best for you. We work with you and other organisations to build a unique plan that will enable you to achieve your goals.
We can provide support at home by the hour, by the day, or for longer periods. You can pay using your personal budget, direct payments or through the Local Authority.
- Friendly staff and volunteers
- Our qualified staff support disabled children and adults to explore their interests. Helping them become more independent and getting them involved in community life and being an active citizen.
- We work with and train volunteers to provide extra community support.
- Together we create your own individualised plan for what you want to do and how we can best support you to do it.
- Take advantage of our flexible ways of providing support.
- We work with you as an individual, offering support that recognises your changing needs.
Short Breaks and Respite
All disabled children and young people should be able to enjoy high quality, inclusive activities and breaks in their community.
Have new experiences:
- Choose from a wide range of breaks and activities that offer different experiences – it can be an opportunity to make new friends or just time to rest.
- Take advantage of our flexibility.
- Because we see the whole person and focus on what you want to achieve, we can meet a broad range of needs – whether that’s at home, in the community or at one of our residential services or schools.
- We support you to gain greater independence through having new experiences.
- We work closely with families to develop resilience, confidence and promote real choices.
We offer befriending and peer to peer services that connect parents and carers for emotional and practical support.
Take advantage of our flexibility: Our peer to peer befriending meets your needs and gives you control. You and your befriender decide when and where to meet and work on the goals that matter to you.
Build your confidence: Our coaching builds confidence, strong social networks and support circles. You can develop resilience, independence, skills, achieve goals and take part in your community.
Feel understood and supported: Our staff are experts in supporting vulnerable people. We’ll match you with a trained volunteer who has been through similar experiences.