Developing a career pathway at Salutem Healthcare
So how can we support you at Salutem?
We offer many development initiatives covering qualifications, mentoring, secondments and many more.
What are the benefits of career pathways with us?
- Improve your skills and sector knowledge
- Be able to take on new work challenges
- Progress through a chosen career path
- Earn while you learn
- Learning and Development opportunities, including formal qualifications and job related training
A course with Lifetime will take between 12-18 months and is delivered in the workplace; meaning observations, coaching and practical skills assessments all happen on-the-job. The training includes a 2-hour visit every 4 – 6 weeks and includes a blend of face to face and remote delivery, with additional support provided for functional skills and any additional learning support needs.
We are offering a variety of qualifications:
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
- Children’s Young People Workforce Level 3
- Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 3 • Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 2
- Business & Administration Level 2 & 3
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Hospitality Team Supervisor Level 2
- Team Leader Level 2 & 3
- Care Leadership & Management Level 5
- Operational Departmental Manager Level 5
Mandatory / Statutory Training
You will have access to all our mandatory training from the moment you join us. The mandatory training is designed to support your development, understanding and promotion of the core principles of care and support, safe ways of working and to embed our values into your everyday behaviours.
The mandatory training is delivered through a blended learning approach, which includes; accessing our e-learning solution, eLFY, completing face to face training with a qualified trainer and completing accredited distance learning courses with a well-established learning provider.
In addition to your induction and mandatory training, we are committed to developing your knowledge, skills and confidence within your job role and beyond.
You will receive bespoke specialist training that is tailored to reflect the needs of the service-users’ you support.
Our staff are our greatest asset, we want to invest in your development to ensure high quality services, and standards are delivered.
We also believe that by investing in you, you will want to stay with us and enjoy a long and fruitful career pathway.
So click on the resources below for more information and click here to see our latest vacancies.
We look forward to working with you.